Get One, GIVE One
Buy one (1) SayKid learning platform and we’ll give one (1) to a low-income school. You will receive thank you card from the school, teacher, and/or child.
SayKid is the world’s only screen-less, play-based learning platform that helps families learn together in a safe, natural, and engaging way.
- Designed for families with children between the ages of 4-9+
- Learning experiences enable children to play the role of teacher, align to the leading early learning standards, and promote group play to build relationships
- No screen!
- Reduce Screen Time – Prior to COVID-19, the average child was spending 20% of their day in front of screens. Excessive screen time hurts language, social, and cognitive development.
- Build Social-Emotional, Language, and Cognitive Skills – Kids don’t develop social skills by pushing buttons or language by swiping screens. Most early skills are developed through back-and-forth interaction. In addition to language and social-emotional skills, our interactive experiences promote active listening and important executive function skills.
- Helps Kids feel Competent, Capable, and Connected – We empower children to play the role of teacher, which not only helps them feel successful but also builds agency. Importantly, all of our experiences can be played in a group setting to build critical early relationships.
Requires: Our educational experiences are delivered through Amazon Alexa, so WiFi connectivity and active imagination are required.
Expected Delivery: Q1 2021