The Letter Game is designed to help parents teach early literacy skills in a safe, natural, and engaging way!
The Letter Game works on three important early literacy skills (3 levels per literacy skill and 10 questions per level) as follows:
– Letter names (identify the names of letters)
– Letter sounds (identify the sounds of letters)
– Letter blends (identify the combination of letters that make a sound)
To skip ahead:
– Start Over -Say, “New Game”
– New Game – Say, “Letter Names” or “Letter Sounds” or “Letter Blends”
– New Level – Say, “Next Level” or “Previous Level”
By combining voice technology and real-world, tangible play, SayKid helps families learn together in a safe, natural, and engaging way. Search “SayKid” on the Alexa Skill store for additional learning experiences.
If you found the skill helpful, we greatly appreciate reviews!
– SayKid wins Grand Prize in the 2020 Alexa EdTech Competition
– Harvard names SayKid a Finalist in the Saul Zaentz Early Education Competition
– SayKid wins MN Cup “Moonshot” Prize at US Bank Stadium